Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come!

salam peeps.. gud day everyone.. today.. I would like to share with all of you about something that I think very interesting also shocked me just now.. WHAT IS IT??

ok.. just now.. i opened my inbox.. and i received a message from NUFFNANG..


Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.


i think you got a same message rite?? do check your inbox rite now.. :)

wow.. seriously.. I really2 want to attend this Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011. I have been already waited for a long time to meet bloggers.. and when Nuffnang giving a chance to me.. I feel like..


YEAHH!! I HAVE TO WIN THIS EXCLUSIVE INVITES..!!



MY 3 TOP REASONS :

1) I never attend any exclusive events that I can meet bloggers not from Malaysia only.. but also from Asia Pacific.. it sound like "WOW.. THAT IS GREAT MEYH.!" so.. I think this events will create sweet memories to me that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

2) 500 bloggers from Asia Pacific meyh.. so of course i will get many new friends.. and I like to make friends.. but now I'm only have friends just from Malaysia.. so if I can go to this events.. I will make my new friends from Asia Pacific too.. I feel like..


" OMG! IT IS SO AMAZING! I WILL MEET BLOGGERS FROM THE OTHER COUNTRY.. * WHO KNOWS I WILL FIND MY BELOVED ONE.. *wink2"


3) as a NUFFNANGER.. I really hope that i can meet the NUFFNANG's TEAMS.. seriously.. everytime I open my Nuffang's account.. I really happy that my earnings is increasing nowadays.. so it make me wanted to continue blogging.. it sound like I am materialistic person.. but I'm not like that.. :) so if I could go there.. I just wanna to say 'THANK YOU TO NUFFNANG's TEAMS' by talking face to face with them.. :)



all reasons are from bottom of my heart.. seriously.. I really really really wants to attend Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards.. I hope I will be selected from 500 lucky bloggers.. :)


FOR MORE INFORMATION , do visit HERE


sincerely,
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...